Tuesday, February 23, 2010

nope, haven't been on here much. I've been reading OBC's devotion every morning on the way to the gym. They have been a huge blessing. the past day and a half has been pretty rough. got into an online arguement over something stupid. The end result was that person completly regretting the day they met me, as well as being being cut off from someone that I counted as my best friend just a couple of months ago. this growing up stuff isnt as much fun as it looked. Right, wrong or otherwise, what's done is done. I'm just not handling it near as well as I should. Then this morning, I got an email from someone I met less than aweek ago saying that they could no longer talk. Didn't give a reason other than to say, they couldn't say why, cause it would come out wrong, whatever that means. Idk how i get into these messes, and I sure as heck can't figure out how to get out of them, or avoid them in the future.

8 comments:

  1. Woah Brother! That's some crazy sounding stuff. I'm praying for you, and if you need or just want to talk, feel free to give me a call anytime. 1 Peter 2:21-24, 4:12-19 would probably be some encouraging verses for what it sounds like you may be going through. Have a great day in the Lord! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the verses. I've been trying to remember Phil 3:13-14... It turns out that the person I had just met, was told by their parents that they didn't want them talking to me. Although I do not know their reason, it's still like a slap in the face. Idk what problems I have in my life, that is causing all these reactions, but it must be serious if this many people are affected by it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope, I'm not dead yet :-) But my computer died, and i just got it back today.... Hopefully I'll get a chance to post some new stuff soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I guess it wasn't a MAC. LOL! Have a great day in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, it's a $600 compaq... thats 3 yrs old, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright buddy. I'm ready for a new post(: lol

    ReplyDelete