Monday, January 11, 2010

Devotions January 11, 2010

2 Cor. 5:7 For we walk by faith not by sight. How often do we truly walk by faith? It's easy to say that we walk by faith when things are going good, when we have a job, and money in the bank for a rainy day. But what would happen if all of our earthly 'security' were taken away? Would we still be able to say that we are walking by faith? The level of our faith is revealed when God allows us to go through difficult times. Remember, faith is believing and trusting God. He knows what he is doing, and he wants the very best for you, no matter how difficult life may get at times. If we truly have faith, we will continue to trust him, not matter what...

My memory verse for this week is Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff. I need to update my sight as well. Have a great day in the Lord!

    ReplyDelete