Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's been a while since I've posted. Coming to Hawaii made things really busy, so I havent had time to get on here after my devotions. Friday and saturday I went to a singles conference at Ko'olua Baptist Church. It was incredible! The theme was keeping your focus on God. I learned alot, and found some things that I really need to work on. Pray for me, that God would give me the strength, and determination to seek him, and make him the true #1 in my life every day.

I've only been in Hawaii for 3 days, and I can honestly say, that they have been the most encouraging, yet challenging 3 days since I left on Christmas eve. I know that this is where God wants me to be, and it's an awesome feeling! I don't know what all he has in store for me over the next 24 days, but I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment